Geochemistry: Exploration, Environment, Analysis
S. Wood (USA)
J. Carranza (South Africa)
GEEA welcomes papers that focus on the use of geochemistry in mineral exploration and resource development, the application of geochemistry to environmental issues related to mining and mineral processing, and the development of methods and techniques to geochemically analyze rocks, soils, sediments, waters, and vegetation. Particularly welcome are papers that examine:
- the integration of geological, geochemical, and geophysical methods in relation to mineral exploration
- geochemical mapping at all scales
- the application of geochemistry in identifying the nature and extent of pollution associated with mining and mineral processing, and approaches to remediation
- the application of geochemistry to geometallurgy
- case histories of broad interest, such as the use of innovative geochemical methods leading to new mineral discoveries, and solving environmental issues related to mining, mineral processing and remediation.
The Journal is published by the Geological Society of London.
A guide for authors, providing information on format and the submission process can be found at Information for Authors.
Additional Journal Links: