Student Support Initiative
In-Kind Analytical Support to Applied Geochemistry Students
***The SSI is currently fully subscribed and not accepting new applications at this moment. Please check back periodically for an update****
For students of applied geochemistry, a significant cost of thesis work can be geochemical analysis.
AAG’s Student Support Initiative aims to identify applied geochemistry students worthy of support, and put them in touch with participating analytical laboratories who will consider providing geochemical analysis either free of charge or at a reduced rate.
To qualify for this support, you must be:
- Enrolled as a full-time student engaged in a BSc (Hons), MSc or PhD
- Working on an applied geochemistry research project (i.e. thesis, dissertation)
- Be a current member of AAG or submit a member application with your Student Support Initiative application ($10 USD per year- register here)
You must agree to:
- Acknowledge the support of AAG and the participating laboratory in any written or oral presentation of the research work.
- Publish the results of the research work in AAG’s EXPLORE magazine or its journal, Geochemistry: Exploration, Environment, Analysis
If you are interested in this program, download an application form, fill it in, and send it to: email@example.com
Click here to download an Application Form.